A mix you can store for Easy Bake fun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all dry ingredients.
- 2Add shortening and flavorings; either cut in with pastry knife or use the whisk attachment on your stand mixer. Mixture should resemble corn meal.
- 3Store in air tight container. If you are really dedicated, you can store in 1/3 cup portions, but I just put it in a big Ziplock bag and measure out when needed.
- 4To Use: Combine 1/3 cup of mix with 2 tsp of water. Roll into little balls and cook, three at a time, in Easy Bake oven that has been pre-heated about 15 minute Bake for 8-10 minute.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bake Oven Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Serving Size: 1 (773 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: