Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I recently found this when I helped my sisters pull out my old Easy Bake Oven. It's a recipe I devised when I was a kid, piggybacked from a recipe that came with some of my mixes.
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered chocolate milk mix
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly to make dough. It will seem at first that there's not enough liquid and that a dough will never form, but trust me, it will! I recommend using a fork for the mixing.
- With your fingers, shape the dough into 1/2-inch balls.
- Place 4 balls in greased pan at a time; use fingertips to press down gently.
- Press tines of fork into each cookie to make imprint.
- Bake about 6 minutes in Easy Bake Oven.
I would give this a B plus. The cookies are delicouse IF you add in your own steps. I reccomend putting in LOADS of chocolate chips, even though it makes mushing the cookies harder. Also, the cookies are too small. You should make them so that they fill up about half of the pan, and leave a little room to grow. If you do this, you must make sure to bake these cookies for a little bit longer. All in all, though tey're a little dry, I'd give these 4 stars.