Recipe by Steve P.
These are a sweet and tasty breakfast treat. Goes well with a side order of eggs or just a cup of coffee ;-)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked crisp crumbled
- 1 cup pecans (whole and/or pieces)
- 3 packages refrigerated biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine bacon and pecans and cover bottom of bundt pan, prepared with non-stick spray.
- Set aside.
- Place 3/4 cup sugar, 3 Tablespoons cinnamon and biscuits in large zip-lock type bag.
- Shake well until pieces are coated.
- Place biscuit pieces into the bundt cake pan on top of bacon/pecan mixture.
- Combine butter, 1 cup sugar and 2 Tablespoons cinnamon and pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake for 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and serve hot.