1/5 Photos of Easy Asian Veggie Stir Fry
Easy Asian-inspired side dish or vegetarian main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 lb button mushroom, washed and cut in half, large ones quartered
- 1 small red onion, coarsley chopped
- 1 large head bok choy, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch slices
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, more if you can take it
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- salt, if needed to taste
- 1Heat sesame oil over med-high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- 2Add the mushrooms, onion, bok choy, water chestnuts, garlic, red pepper flakes, ginger, and pepper. Stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- 3In a small cup whisk together soy sauce and honey; pour into skillet.
- 4Continue to stir fry for a few more minutes or until they are crisp-tender -- or to your desired tenderness.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Asian Veggie Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.0
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 232.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g