Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Nice quick, easy lunch or dinner from Kraft in the local newspaper. Use any kind of dressing you prefer.
- 1 lb chicken, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup Catalina dressing, plus
- 2 tablespoons Catalina dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 ounces thin noodles
- Brown cubed chicken in 2 tablespoons Catalina dressing.
- Add sliced veggies, a handful per person, and cook 10 minutes more.
- Add 1/2 cup dressing, chicken broth and curry powder.
- Add thin noodles, breaking them in half, if nessary to fit in pan.
- Cover, bring to boil; reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
This was so easy. I used Left-over chicken, and used rice noodles which of course made the cooking time about to about 20 - 30 minutes from start to finish. This would be a great dinner on a rushed day. With there only being two of us if we roast a chicken we always have a lot left over, so this is pefect. Thanks for the great recipe. Leanne