1/1 Photo of Easy As Pie 10-Minute No-Rise Thin-Crust Pizza Dough
This came from one of the volumes in my e-cookbook collection-- it's meant to yield one 12" pizza but I get about two 8" or 9" individual pizzas with it. You can bake the raw dough with sauce and cheese on it but I prefer to bake ahead and freeze the crusts so I can just thaw it out then put sauce and toppings on. According to the instructions, you can use regular all-purpose flour if you don't have bread flour. (1 3/4 cups AP flour + 5 1/4 teaspoons vital wheat gluten = 1 3/4 cups bread flour)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Proof the yeast in the warm water with the honey or sugar for 8-10 minutes or until foamy.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients together and knead well, about 2-5 minutes.
- 3If the dough seems a little sticky, dust your hands with some flour and knead again.
- 4Grease a pizza pan or pie pan with cooking spray, and place the dough into it-- entire thing if a 12" pie, or half for an 8" or 9" pan.
- 5I prefer to bake these crusts ahead of time-- but if you want to eat it now, you can put the sauce, cheese, toppings, etc. on it and use the same baking instructions.
- 6Bake at 500F for 8-12 minutes or until the edges are nice and brown.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy As Pie 10-Minute No-Rise Thin-Crust Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 588.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 13.1 g