Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is such an easy, and flavorful recipe, and a great compliment to a turkey dinner.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat buttermilk baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray.
- Stir until lumps disappear.
- Cover, and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Serve warm, or cold.
This is a very nice tasting and simple dessert. Think a dish of crust-less pumpkin pie. I put a small squirt of canned whipped cream on top and a light cinnamon sprinkle. I doubt that I'd use it for company but for us home folk it hit the spot just fine. :D