Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick to make, and made without eggs. My husband loves these with a good cup of coffee.
Make and share this Easy Applesauce Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together first five ingredients; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in applesauce; mixture will look curdled.
- Beat in flour mixture until well-blended.
- Drop by teaspoonsful on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until browned around edges and top springs back when lightly pressed.
- Cool on wire racks.