Recipe by juniperwoman
This is a modified version of a recipe from Krusteaz's website. It uses boxed mix to make something quite delicious!
- 1 (19 ounce) package apple cinnamon muffin mix
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup cranberry sauce (whole berry style)
- pumpkin pie spice (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Spray muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray (for me, the recipe made 12 standard muffins PLUS nine miniature muffins, so spray appropriately!).
- Place the muffin mix in a large bowl and add the water and cranberry sauce. Stir until just moistened. Add the apple packet and the pumpkin pie spice and stir again. Spoon into the muffin cups.
- Bake 10-14 minutes for miniature muffins, or 16-20 minutes for standard muffins, or until golden. Cool for five minutes, then remove to wire rack.