This is so easy. I made it caring for my grandmother one day. This is what she had on hand and it is delicious! Everyone thinks it is difficult and it is so easy! I do not share this recipe, people wont think so much of it if they knew how simple it is, made with things people might thumb there nose up to. Try it, makes a great housewarming gift! Buy a new pie plate and give it with the pie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, the precooked rotisserie birds work great
- 1 (29 ounce) can homestyle vegetables, drain
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat free cream of celery soup
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 egg
- 9 inches double-crust pie crusts, just unroll
- 1Preheat oven 350.
- 2Open the cans, place cubed chicken, vegies, soups, salt and pepper in bowl, mix together.
- 3Place one crust in bottom of pie plate, fork bottom to let air out as it cooks.
- 4Pour ingredients into pie crust.
- 5Place butter on mixture.
- 6Place second crust on pie, crimp edges, fork some holes on top to let out steam.
- 7Beat egg, brush on top of pie crust.
- 8cook on cookie sheet for 45 minutes. Let stand to cool for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Wonderful Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.6
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.0 mg
- Sodium 211.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
fat free cream of celery soup