Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so easy. I made it caring for my grandmother one day. This is what she had on hand and it is delicious! Everyone thinks it is difficult and it is so easy! I do not share this recipe, people wont think so much of it if they knew how simple it is, made with things people might thumb there nose up to. Try it, makes a great housewarming gift! Buy a new pie plate and give it with the pie!
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, the precooked rotisserie birds work great
- 1 (29 ounce) canhomestyle vegetables, drain
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat free cream of celery soup
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 egg
- 9 inches double-crust pie crusts, just unroll
- Preheat oven 350.
- Open the cans, place cubed chicken, vegies, soups, salt and pepper in bowl, mix together.
- Place one crust in bottom of pie plate, fork bottom to let air out as it cooks.
- Pour ingredients into pie crust.
- Place butter on mixture.
- Place second crust on pie, crimp edges, fork some holes on top to let out steam.
- Beat egg, brush on top of pie crust.
- cook on cookie sheet for 45 minutes. Let stand to cool for 10 minutes.