1/1 Photo of Easy and Fast Bacon Fried Rice
This recipe came from a family friend and has been a "go to" weeknight meal since my husband and I were first married. Now our kids love it! I usually serve this with some fresh fruit and muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large wok or high sided skillet, cook bacon over medium high heat until done.
- 2Remove bacon from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside to drain on paper towels.
- 3Add green onion to bacon grease and cook until tender and slightly translucent.
- 4Add rice to pan and cook until rice is very lightly brown and cooked throughout.
- 5Push rice to the sides and add egg into center of pan.
- 6Quickly scramble cook eggs.
- 7Push rice back into center of pan and mix all thoroughly.
- 8Season with soy sauce to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Fast Bacon Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.8
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 128.8 mg
- Sodium 323.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 12.0 g