Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I just love this recipe, it is so good & easy to put together, i got it out of my slow cooker recipe book, and make this several times a month, my husband just loves it !
- 1 turkey breast, skin removed
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope low-sodium onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Ideal Slow Cooker size 5 or 6 quart.
- Place turkey in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over turkey.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.