Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you love the taste of garlic and onions, you'll love this easy recipe!
- 1 (14 ounce) can French style green beans, unsalted
- 1⁄2 red onion (chopped into small pieces)
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- Sauté chopped onions in olive oil on low heat (do not brown).
- Add in string beans.
- Add in salt/pepper and garlic powder to taste (can substitute salt and garlic powder for garlic salt).
- Sauté for 15 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
- THAT EASY!