Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Only three ingredients makes these salmon steaks simple to prepare and so delicious. Prepare ahead, they need to marinate for 1-1/2 hours before grilling, you may also broil these in the oven.
- In a bowl mix/whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar and mustard powder.
- Place the salmon steaks in a glass dish (I use an 8x8-inch glass baking dish).
- Pour the marinade over the salmon.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for minimum 1-1/2 hours, turning the steaks occasionally.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side, depending on how thick the steaks are.
- Brushing with marinade as they cook.
- **NOTE** sprinkle with salt if desired when cooking.
Wonderful.....and if its raining and you can't grill then 6 minutes per side under the broiler works nicely with 1.5" salmon steaks. I basted when I flipped them over.Terrific flavor.
Don't miss this one - delicious. I marinated for about 4 hours, planked it on the grill and served with Mikekey's Grilled Summer Squash with Fettuccine. Very moist and great flavor. Thanks Kitten.
So easy with such great results! My son and I loved this salmon and I will have to make it again soon! So good with your grilled corn and grilled zucchini! Thanks! Made for Kittencal's Grilling game.