1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Only three ingredients makes these salmon steaks simple to prepare and so delicious. Prepare ahead, they need to marinate for 1-1/2 hours before grilling, you may also broil these in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix/whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar and mustard powder.
- 2Place the salmon steaks in a glass dish (I use an 8x8-inch glass baking dish).
- 3Pour the marinade over the salmon.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for minimum 1-1/2 hours, turning the steaks occasionally.
- 5Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side, depending on how thick the steaks are.
- 6Brushing with marinade as they cook.
- 7**NOTE** sprinkle with salt if desired when cooking.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Delicious Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 2732.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 22.3 g