Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy good tasting combination that reheats well!
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked and drained (elbows)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger, cooked and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) candiced tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Saute diced green pepper and onion on low in frying pan till soft.
- Combine with all other ingredients into a large pot and heat till hot throughout.
- Top with grated cheese and enjoy!