I find the advantage of this recipe not only being easy, but also you can cook more than 1 slab at a time (which you cant on the average BBQ grill).
- Hand massage the yellow mustard on all surfaces of the ribs.
- Then to taste sprinkle the all purpose seasoning to the ribs.
- Place in a baking pan or roasting pan and set the over for 225-250°F.
- Bake for at least 5 hours.
- One hour before they are done, begin to baste with BBQ sauce every 30 minutes till you get a decent coating. If you like, you may broil at the end for a little crispness, but the bones by this time will be falling out. Leftovers (if you have any) may be used for pulled pork sandwiches.
While the cooking method was fantastic, still-moist meat fell off the bones, I can't say the spices were just right for us. They were a bit on the salty side even though I quartered the salt in the seasoning recipe. I guess I'm still on a quest for the best rib recipe.
So easy and soooooooo good I agree with chef# 1276034 It should be Renamed Ribs for Dummies because as long as you can read and follow directions you really cannot screw theese up I had no leftovers and I have a large family who loves to eat so i also love the idea of them being done in the oven Nobody I served them to knew I baked them *giggles* Thanks you so much for a great recipe I will make again !
Ok Perhaps you Should Rename this RIBS for Dummies I've been to many Restraunts and have Tastes many different rib Recipies the Mustard was a new thing to me but this could not be any easier it's like the theme from one of them commercials after initial prep you just set em and forget em till basting time My whole family loved them thanks !!!! MissTinkJordan I cant wait to see what you post in the Future !!