I find the advantage of this recipe not only being easy, but also you can cook more than 1 slab at a time (which you cant on the average BBQ grill).
- Hand massage the yellow mustard on all surfaces of the ribs.
- Then to taste sprinkle the all purpose seasoning to the ribs.
- Place in a baking pan or roasting pan and set the over for 225-250°F.
- Bake for at least 5 hours.
- One hour before they are done, begin to baste with BBQ sauce every 30 minutes till you get a decent coating. If you like, you may broil at the end for a little crispness, but the bones by this time will be falling out. Leftovers (if you have any) may be used for pulled pork sandwiches.