Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is a super easy supper that even my picky eaters enjoy. i adapted this from church cookbook recipes to where the noodles don't have to be cooked separate.
- 40 frozen homestyle meatballs
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 5 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces noodles
- Put first 8 ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 4 hours turn heat up to high, when heated to a boil add noodles and cook for 1 more hours then stir in sour cream
- and allow to heat through.
We all loved this super easy crockpot recipe, vena's. There isn't anything I would change. The gravy kept the noodles moist but not mushy, and it was delicious. I'll keep this recipe handy to make often. Thanks for sharing. Made for the Spring 2014 Pick-A-Chef event.
The meatballs and gravy were good, but the noodles were mushy and starchy! I would suggest serving cooked noodles on the side, or mashed potatoes. I had to throw it out after we tried to eat it.
I just made this for my hubby and he LOVED it! I foolowed the recipe exactly and used fettucini and it was delicious, thanks for the quick and easy dinner!