Recipe by veena's
This is a super easy supper that even my picky eaters enjoy. i adapted this from church cookbook recipes to where the noodles don't have to be cooked separate.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
We all loved this super easy crockpot recipe, vena's. There isn't anything I would change. The gravy kept the noodles moist but not mushy, and it was delicious. I'll keep this recipe handy to make often. Thanks for sharing. Made for the Spring 2014 Pick-A-Chef event.
- 40 frozen homestyle meatballs
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 5 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces noodles