Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make this every year for Easter dinner. It is well liked!
- 6 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
I came in search of this exact recipe as I had lost the copy I had been using for the past six years. This is a wonderful recipe, pretty and Springy in addition to tasting FABULOUS!! A favorite among my picky little nieces and nephews! Always a must for large family gatherings, especially Easter.