Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple and quick dessert for Easter or any time (you can change the candies to fit any holiday). I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it is so simple to make. The kids really love this one.
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 16 miniature chocolate eggs or 16 other holiday decorative candies
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add water and pudding mix; on low speed, beat until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/2 of filling into pie crust; top with chocolate eggs.
- Top with remaining filling.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Perfect for a cooking project with your child for Easter! My ds and I made this in no time flat and we all enjoyed it.
Very easy, yet so yummy!
This is a very easy and quick pie to make. I will be making this again. It's a good pie to make anytime not just at Easter. Good flavor.