Recipe by Boonyas mom
I wish I could take credit for this but a friend at work gave me this idea and it's great. It works best (much juicier) in a cooking bag but can be done in baking dish.
Top Review by Loves2Teach
I made this for my dh & I recently. I didn't mention the fact that it had applesauce in it, because I was afraid that my dh wouldn't like it. All the flavors were so great together. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs pork loin roast
- 8 ounces unsweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 yukon gold potatoes, cut in 6 pieces each
- 4 carrots, sliced thickly
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix applesauce,rosemary,garlic together.
- With cooking bag.
- Place pork, applesauce mixture, veggies in bag
- Mix well.
- Place in baking dish.
- cook 40 minutes.
- W/O bag- place pork in baking dish.
- Cover the pork with applesauce mixture.
- surround with veggies. Cook 50 minutes.