Prep 7 mins
Cook 30 mins
a "cheater's" way to peach cobbler....not as good as a real one but pretty darn close...very sweet so you may want to use "light peaches" and rinse off any syrup that may be on them... This came from the rectress of my dorm whose always finding simple recipes to make for us....She got it from a magazine many years ago....can also be done in the microwave!
- 2 cans of sliced peaches
- 2 (18 ounce) boxes yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- drain peaches.
- Pour one can into bottom of 9 by 9 square pan.
- Pour 1 box cake mix on top and drop about 12 pats of butter evenly over the mixture.
- Repeat with the other can of peaches and the other cake mix.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.