Recipe by NC Jen
This recipe is so simple you will be amazed that the results could be THAT good!! YUM!! It is a great "fix it and forget it" for parties and entertaining. Socialize while your prize entree prepares itself!
Top Review by eapleier
I printed this recipe over 1 1/2 years ago and just tried it last nite. Since I only had two small slabs, I eyeballed the brown sugar instead of using the amount called for. The ribs were so tender and actually the best I've ever cooked! It won't be that long before I use it again - awesome recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill bottom portion of broiler pan with just enough water to cover bottom of pan. Place grate/rack portion of pan on top.
- Lightly spray top of broiler pan with cooking spray. Place rib rack on pan. Sprinkle meat with brown sugar - lightly!
- Cover TIGHTLY with aluminum foil.
- Place in 300 degree over for 2 hours.
- Remove, uncover, and baste with favorite BBQ sauce. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy your fall-off-the-bone-tender meat!