Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so very easy to make, and you can substitute other types of fruit for the lemonade concentrate, such as frozen strawberries in syrup. Just be sure to drain the strawberries well if you substitute with them. I have even tried canned crushed pineapple, well drained. And don't leave out the juice of one lemon, it is necessary no matter what type of fruit you are using.
- 1 pastry crust, of your choice you can use a baked, graham cracker, etc
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 340.19 g container Cool Whip, you can also use just 8 oz if you prefer
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 170.09 g can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (if you cannot find 6 oz. can, use 6 oz out of a larger can)
- Stir together the sweetened condensed milk and the juice of one lemon.
- Stir in the thawed lemonade concentrate until well mixed.
- Fold in the container of cool whip.
- Fill your crust of choice, and refrigerate until set.
This is so truly lemony tasting , it's wonderful! I'm not sure why , but it never did set up enough to cut it as a pie , but nothing was lost! I had used individual serving sizes graham cracker crusts , so it was like eating a lemony creamy dessert anyway! I will definitely make this again , my husband loved it!! Made for PAC '08.