1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I got this recipe from my grandmother and has got to be the most simple way to make lasagna. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer in a 9X13 pan as follows:.
- 21 cup sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- 35 noodles on top of sauce.
- 41/2 of raw ground beef, broken up.
- 61 1/2 cup sauce.
- 75 noodles.
- 8layer of mozzarella cheese to cover.
- 9the rest of the ground beef.
- 10the rest of the sauce.
- 12Layer with the rest of the mozzarella and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 13Bake at 350 F for 1 hour covered.
- 14Uncover and bake 30-40 minutes more.
- 15Cool 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Lasagna Ever!
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.9
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 934.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 32.7 g