Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
Tasty sweet and tangy. Two ingredients. Can be used over meatballs, cocktail franks, hamburg for sloppy Joe's and good for grilling too. Our all around favorite. Sounds strange but don't knock it until you try it.
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar grape jelly
- Stir both ingredients together in a small sauce pan over medium heat until jelly is melted and ingredients are well blended. Remove from heat and use however you would like.
- Great to serve over meatballs and cocktail franks. We love it mixed with hamburg, green pepper, onion and celery for sloppy joes and even over ribs or chicken on the grill. Very versatile sauce.
- Can keep leftover sauce in refrigerator in a sealed container for a couple of weeks to use later.