1/1 Photo of Easiest Chocolate Sauce
L.A.'s Kitchen's Note:
I hate Hershey's syrup. I can't help it. But I do LOVE chocolate sauce. I came up with this recipe in search of an easy solution with ingredients that I had on hand. Because it is made with Carnation Breakfast Essentials it even has vitamins. Try it on ice cream, cakes or whatever you desire. I won't judge. Hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Empty packet of drink mix into a small saucepan.
- 2Slowly whisk in the milk, and turn on the burner to medium heat.
- 3Add chocolate chips and whisk until smooth.
- 4Cook for about 5 minutes stirring constantly until sauce is thickened but easy to pour.
- 5Add vanilla and whisk until smooth.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 34.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Carnation Breakfast Essentials