Jane Gib's Note:
a snack that will not make you feel too full up. If you haven't got corn flour use normal flour
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.Boil the potatoes, but not too much, and cut 4 slices from the middle part. The ends should be passed through a sieve to decorate the dish.
- 2Fry the slices in oil, and then place on a dish with 1 poached egg on top of each slice.
- 3Make a sauce with the cornflour and milk (boiling), adding salt and pepper.
- 4when sauce is cooked remove from heat and add the egg yolk.
- 5Cover the eggs completely with the sauce.
- 6The potatoes that you sieved, add 1 tbls milk and the butter, heat and place in a piping bag.
- 7decorate the edge of the dish with it.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dutch Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 797.7
- Calories from Fat 592
- Total Fat 65.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 243.6 mg
- Sodium 139.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 13.1 g