Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
these taste best when warm. serve with a cup of tea and ur ready to go!!
- 2 1⁄2 cups cake flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter and sudar until creamy.
- Gradually add the flour mixture.
- Set aside 3/4 cup of the mixture.
- To remaining mixture, add raisins, edd and milk.
- Blend well.
- Spread into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle reserved mixture overtop.
- Sprinkle with cinamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
This cake was great and filling. Thank you for sharing