Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
I got this out of Woman's World magazine. It's really good.
Make and share this Dutch Apple-Apricot Crumb Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 11 ounces pie crust mix
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 lbs granny smith apples, peeled, cored, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, halved
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2⁄3 cup butter or 2⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- Pie: Line baking sheet with foil.
- Prepare crust according to package directions for 2 crusts.
- On lightly floured surface roll all of dough into 11 inch circle.
- Fit into 9 inch pie pan.
- Trim and flute edge; refrigerate.
- Place foil-lined baking sheet on rack in center of oven; preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In bowl combine sugars, flour and spice.
- Stir in apples, apricots and raisins; spoon into pie shell.
- Place pie shell on baking sheet in oven.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F and bake for 1 hour.
- Combine flour, sugar and spice.
- Stir in butter until crumbs form.
- Remove pie from oven; top with crumbs.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Cool on rack at least 4 hours before serving.