Recipe by PaulaG
A great way to dress up cauliflower and for a change of pace how about "Dusty Musrooms". Simply replace the cauliflower with 4 cups of fresh mushrooms, cut in halves or quarters and adjust cooking time if necessary. This recipe is adapted from one of my favorite healthier cookbooks==Oat Cuisine.
- 4 cups cauliflower, cut into flowerets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons oat bran
- 3 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs (I use my own recipe, Seasoned Breadcrumb Mix Seasoned Breadcrumb Mix)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a 10 x 15 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place the cauliflower in a large bowl, drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over cauliflower, tossing to coat.
- Spread the cauliflower in prepared pan and sprinkle with any remaining crumbs.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.