Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is yummy! Got the recipe from a co-worker. It's kind of like salsa, but with a different kick. Simple and easy! Cook time is fridge time for marinating. Serve chilled with corn chips.
- 1 can diced Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 can chopped green chili
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
- salt (to taste)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Let marinate at least an hour in the fridge before serving.
- Serve chilled with fritos or other corn chips.