Dum Aloo (Baby Potatoes in Gravy)
- Boil the potatoes and pierce them with a toothpick or a fork. Whip the yoghurt.
- Heat oil and fry the potatoes on a medium flame until they are slightly brown, drain and keep aside.
- Heat butter, add asafoetida, mix in the yoghurt and stir thoroughly.
- Add rest of the ingredients, except the parsley and sauté for 2 minutes. Sprinkle a little water while sautéing the ingredients.
- Cook for 5 minutes and add more water if gravy is too thick.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and serve hot.