Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An "adult" milkshake treat, straight from Somebody's Mother's kitchen!
- 85.04-113.39 g somebody's mother's caramel sauce
- 85.04 g Kahlua
- 3 scoop dulce de leche ice cream
- 236.59 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 29.58 ml chocolate toffee pieces, ground
- 236.59 ml ice
- In a blender mix all ingredients together. Meanwhile, swirl caramel sauce around the rim of a glass. Pour mixture into glass and sprinkle the ground chocolate pieces on top. Enjoy!
The touch of Kahlua really made this a memorable milkshake. The dulce de leche ice cream is the real star of this drink recipe, though. Thank you for sharing your recipe, SomebodysMother. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.