Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, separated
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup light rum
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours at room temperature.
- Saving marinade for basting, put wings on broil rack and broil until browned and cooked (about 20 minutes) basting every 10 minutes.
- Transfer to platter and serve.