Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This is really great. Cook time is refrigeration time.
- 2 cups gin or 2 cups vodka
- 1⁄2 cup dry vermouth
- 4 pints cherry tomatoes or 4 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) jarpearl cocktail onions, drained and liquid reserved
- 1 (15 ounce) jarstuffed queen olives, drained and liquid reserved
- 1⁄2 cup reserved cocktail onion juice
- 1⁄2 cup reserved olive juice
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2 limes, zest of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- (Slice tomatoes in half if they are larger than bite-size.) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Adjust seasonings before serving if necessary.
- Serve with cocktail picks.
- Note: Artichoke hearts or spicy boiled shrimp may also be added to marinade.