Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 lbs all beef wieners, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, bourbon and water in electric skillet or crock-pot.
- Add wieners and onion, stirring well.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour.
had wieners left over from a bar-b-que, and used this recipe. Excellent! Didnt use the onion, (allergies) but it was still very tasty, the kids especially loved it!
I servede this recipe at my son's wedding last week. I selected recipes that could be made the day before and this one fit right into that catagory. It was so easy to make. I served it in a crock pot and it was a favorite at the reception.