Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My family has anjoyed this pretty salad for many years
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into wedges
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, julienned
- 2 (6 ounce) cans canned tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange romaine on four salad plates.
- Top with tomatoes, eggs, cheese, tuna and onion.
- In a jar, with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over salads and serve immediatley.