1/1 Photo of Dragon's Blood Punch and Hand Ice Mold
48 hrs 10 mins
Halloween fun for everyone (you can add some vodka or rum for the adults...but you didn't hear that from me!). I'm really not sure how to put in Zaar times for prep and cook, so just take a look at the directions. It's very easy! The frist "ingredient" is: 1 new rubber glove, washed well and rinsed. The Zaar puter kept spitting that one back at me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will also need: 1 lb coffee, can washed and rinsed.
- 2To make the hand, fill rubber glove with water. Tie at the wrist with string and freeze one or two days. Unmold. Sometimes a finger will fall off when unmolding, this only adds to the ghoulish effect.
- 3To make a base for the hand, fill coffee can about 1/3 full with water. Insert the hand and freeze until firm. To remove, run water on the outside of can.
- 4When ready to serve pour half the chilled juices and ginger ale into the punch bowl. Insert hand ice mold in the center. Fill bowl with remaining juices and soda. For added effect, place a few drops of red food coloring on the tips of the fingers just before serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dragon's Blood Punch and Hand Ice Mold
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g