Recipe by Annacia
Halloween fun for everyone (you can add some vodka or rum for the adults...but you didn't hear that from me!). I'm really not sure how to put in Zaar times for prep and cook, so just take a look at the directions. It's very easy! The frist "ingredient" is: 1 new rubber glove, washed well and rinsed. The Zaar puter kept spitting that one back at me.
Top Review by ~SarahBeth~
This was a hit at our Halloween party we went to! I added Vodka and froze an ice ring with plastic vampire teeth in it! Thanks for posting I am sure I will make this again and again for different holidays as it is very versatile! Made for 1-2-3 Tag!
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle apple juice, chilled
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 (32 ounce) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- red food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- You will also need: 1 lb coffee, can washed and rinsed.
- To make the hand, fill rubber glove with water. Tie at the wrist with string and freeze one or two days. Unmold. Sometimes a finger will fall off when unmolding, this only adds to the ghoulish effect.
- To make a base for the hand, fill coffee can about 1/3 full with water. Insert the hand and freeze until firm. To remove, run water on the outside of can.
- When ready to serve pour half the chilled juices and ginger ale into the punch bowl. Insert hand ice mold in the center. Fill bowl with remaining juices and soda. For added effect, place a few drops of red food coloring on the tips of the fingers just before serving.