Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from My Recipe Journey
Make and share this Dragon Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Cook linguine according to package.
- While noodles are cooking prepare the sauce by mixing together the brown sugar, soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside to be used at the very end.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium/low heat. Add the cayenne pepper to the butter as it melts.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl and then add it to the skillet with the melted butter.
- Stir and cook as if making scrambled eggs.
- Then turn off heat.
- When linguine is done cooking, drain and add to the skillet with the cooked eggs.
- Also add the prepared sauce mixture.
- Turn the heat back onto low and stir everything to coat well and evaporate excess liquid.
- Sprinkle with green onions and parsley.
- Serve warm.