Recipe by Satyne
Taken from here http://en.petitchef.com/recipes/dragon-fruit-jam-lemon-marmalade-jam-fid-991998 Times and qty are estimates. Step by step picture instructions at the link.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dragon fruit, lemon juice, lemon skin and water into a non-stick pot.
- simmer over medium heat until the fruit became soft & juicy.
- add in sugar and leave to boil by increasing the heat.
- in the other hand, try to press on the lemon skin for the pectin.
- keep stirring the mixture constantly until thickened.
- again place a teaspoon of the hot jelly to a chilled plate to test if it is ready for canning.
- finally, off the heat and pour out the jelly into jars.