Taken from here http://en.petitchef.com/recipes/dragon-fruit-jam-lemon-marmalade-jam-fid-991998 Times and qty are estimates. Step by step picture instructions at the link.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dragon fruit, lemon juice, lemon skin and water into a non-stick pot.
- 2simmer over medium heat until the fruit became soft & juicy.
- 3add in sugar and leave to boil by increasing the heat.
- 4in the other hand, try to press on the lemon skin for the pectin.
- 5keep stirring the mixture constantly until thickened.
- 6again place a teaspoon of the hot jelly to a chilled plate to test if it is ready for canning.
- 7finally, off the heat and pour out the jelly into jars.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dragon Fruit Jam
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 100.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: