- 226.79 g packagefat free Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml Splenda granular
- 226.79 g containercool whip strawberry whipped topping, thawed
- 473.18 ml strawberries, sliced (reserve 8 slices for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat Cream Cheese and Splenda in a large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping, mix well.
- Place sliced strawberries up the sides and in the bottom of a 9" pie pan to make a crust.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into pie pan and smooth with spatula. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish with sliced strawberries.