Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a hit...EVERY time I make them...
- 1⁄2 cup butter (room temp)
- 4 tablespoons fresh horseradish (peeled, grated)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 16 slices cocktail bread (toasted)
- 1 bunch radish (trimmed, sliced thin)
- salt (to taste)
- Whisk together the butter, horseradish and lemon juice until fluffy.
- Spread evenly on bread.
- Top with radishes.
- Press two together to form 8 sandwiches.
- Slice diagonally, then againdiagonally to form 32 pieces.
- Cover. Chill 1 hour.