Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A new spin on two classics!
Make and share this Double Layer Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar substitute and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well incorporated.
- Add eggs, mixing on low speed after each addition just until well-blended. Remove 1 cup of the batter and place in bowl.
- Carefully stir in pumpkin and spices.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray and sprinkle the bottom with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Add the cocoa powder to the plain batter.
- Pour the chocolate batter into crust and then top with pumpkin batter.
- Bake for 40 minute or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely and refrigerate at least 3 hours.