Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
A new spin on two classics!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar substitute and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well incorporated.
- Add eggs, mixing on low speed after each addition just until well-blended. Remove 1 cup of the batter and place in bowl.
- Carefully stir in pumpkin and spices.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray and sprinkle the bottom with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Add the cocoa powder to the plain batter.
- Pour the chocolate batter into crust and then top with pumpkin batter.
- Bake for 40 minute or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely and refrigerate at least 3 hours.