Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from the local newspaper - the kids could die to eat as many of them as I would let them
- 13 ounces graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (12 ounce) bags peanut butter and milk chocolate chips (or your choice)
- Melt the margarine and pour into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Heat the oven to 350 degrees for a metal pan and 325 degrees for a glass pan.
- Pour the crushed graham crackers evenly over the margarine tapping the pan a few times gently against the counter to settle the crumbs into a flat layer.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top of the grahams. Next, pour over both bags of chips and press firmly into the pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown on top. Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting.
What a sugar rush. These treats are sweet indeed. They are incredible, very rich and oh so satisfying. The kids in the neigborhood were over twice, to see if I had any left. A big hit in my part of Ontario. Thank you so much for sharing Ceezie.