Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Jello and Kool-Aid gives this a double flavor.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejello brand gelatin, any flavor
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelopekool-aid unsweetened flavored drink mix, any flavor
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold water
- Stir boiling water into gelatin, soft drink mix and sugar in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water.
- Pour into small paper cups or nonmetal frozen pop molds.
- Freeze until almost firm; then push wooden pop stick into center of each cup for handle.
- Freeze until firm.