Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I love cream pies made with Cool Whip, they're simple and delicious! This one's great for both strawberry and blueberry lovers! Keeping it light is important, too, so I use fat-free versions of both the yogurts and the Cool Whip!
- 6 ounces strawberry yogurt (Dannon Light & Fit)
- 3 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip, thawed (fat-free version)
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry, finely chopped
- 6 ounces blueberry yogurt (Dannon Light & Fit)
- 1⁄3 cup blueberries, pureed
- 1 graham cracker crust
- In one bowl fold together the strawberry yogurt and 1¾ cup of the Cool Whip.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries, then spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- In a separate bowl, fold the blueberry yogurt into the remaining Cool Whip.
- Fold in the pureed blueberries, then GENTLY spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust OVER the strawberry mixture you already put there.
- Do NOT mix the layers; You should now have a pie with two distinct layers, the bottom strawberry and the top blueberry.
- Freeze the pie at least 4 hours to set; then place in the refrigerator 45 minutes, to thaw a little before serving.
- Suggestions: Garnish if you like, with halved strawberries or whole blueberries or a few fresh mint leaves -- ; if you prefer to use frozen berries, try to find ones with NO sugar added.
Loved this pie. The second time I made it I doubled the amount of berries. My bottom layer was blueberries. I put the blueberry mixture on the crust then put it in the freezer for 30 min. It made it easier to put on the second layer.