This is a variation on Mrs. Field's Double-Rich Chocolate Cookies. Less chocolate, more crunch... makes a delicious cookie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of your favorite trail mix (I use a mix with various seeds, nuts, and a small amt of chocolate in it, the saltiness is just righ)
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees farenheit.
- 2In a medium bowl combine flour, soda, salt, & cocoa powder.
- 3Mix well with a wire whisk and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl blend sugars with an electric mixer at medium speed.
- 5Add butter and beat to form a grainy paste.
- 6Scrape down sides of bowl, then add eggs and vanilla.
- 7Beat at medium speed until fully combined.
- 8Add the flour mixture, trail mix, and chocolate chips, and blend at low speed just until combined.
- 9Do not over mix.
- 10Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 11Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- 12Immediately transfer cookies with a spatula to a cool surface.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Trail Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 159.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g