Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
These are incredibly rich, erotically good, sensual brownies. This recipe (my own creation)is guaranteed to give any chocolate lover a significant, maybe orgasmic, reaction! Beware!
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup salted butter
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup un-bleached sifted flour
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 cup roughly chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cocoa and butter in microwave mixing bowl and melt.
- Mix sugars and vanilla with melted butter and cocoa.
- Blend eggs into mixture.
- Gradually blend flour into batter.
- Fold chocolate chips and nuts into the batter.
- Pour into a 9X9 nonstick bake pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes and cool before cutting.
In my own personal quest to find what I think is the best brownie ever, this one is right up there in the tops. I wouldn't proclaim it to be orgasmic but definately a keeper. Will add to my final "to make again" list. Thanks