Recipe by Laura Lynn
These decadent brownies are the best! I've taken them to parties at school, work and church, and have gotten nothing but rave reviews. They come out of the oven very gooey looking, but don't fret, they will set! You'll need a BIG glass of milk for these!!!
- 113.39 g unsweetened chocolate
- 236.59 ml butter
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 0.59 ml salt
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour, plus 1 tbsp if over 3000 feet
- 340.19 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 473.18 ml miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over double boiler (I just use a metal bowl over a pot of water).
- Once melted, add both sugars and mix in until well blended. The sugars will not melt all the way, it will look gritty.
- Take off double boiler and let cool about 15 minutes or until room temperature (you will scramble the eggs if you don't let it cool).
- Using wire whisk, mix in eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- Add the vanilla, salt, and flour, and whisk until completely free of lumps.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows, and pour into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 35 to 38 minutes. Do not test for doneness, as the marshmallows will be melted at the top.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired.