Laura Lynn's Note:
These decadent brownies are the best! I've taken them to parties at school, work and church, and have gotten nothing but rave reviews. They come out of the oven very gooey looking, but don't fret, they will set! You'll need a BIG glass of milk for these!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate and butter together over double boiler (I just use a metal bowl over a pot of water).
- 2Once melted, add both sugars and mix in until well blended. The sugars will not melt all the way, it will look gritty.
- 3Take off double boiler and let cool about 15 minutes or until room temperature (you will scramble the eggs if you don't let it cool).
- 4Using wire whisk, mix in eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- 5Add the vanilla, salt, and flour, and whisk until completely free of lumps.
- 6With a rubber spatula, fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows, and pour into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 7Bake at 350 F for 35 to 38 minutes. Do not test for doneness, as the marshmallows will be melted at the top.
- 8Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.4
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 131.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 41.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g